Are you having trouble reaching your physical and mental goals?
In this episode we meet with Chelcie Scott, the CEO of Sweat It Off. Chelcie Scott is a fitness & sports performance coach who specializes in high-intensity, interval training. When not training she’s inspiring through her social platform @chelcie.scott and uplifting women by helping them overcome physical, mental, and spiritual barriers.
We dive in and get into the details behind her upbringing and inspiration towards creating Sweat It Off, life as a mother/business owner and how she manages both. We go over the definition of success, whether we think there is an end goal to the things we passionately pursue and how she addressed the feeling of imposter syndrome as her business grew.
With training being her focus, Chelcie gives her honest opinion on the importance of working out, how it can benefit you in ways outside of the gym and key tips to help you include physical fitness into your busy life routine. This is a great episode for anyone struggling to maintain a healthy work-life balance!
What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- Why Physical health is important for success
- Tips on how to build social media around physical fitness
- Some inspiring quotes from Chelcie
- How to make a positive impact while also growing a business
- How to balance work and and entrepreneurship
Featured on the Show:
- Follow me on Instagram and twitter – and ask me your most important questions!
- Interested in learning how to grow your online business — learn how to market and monetize your business in less than 6 weeks. Join our Power Your Launch Marketing Accelerator
- Interested in a FREE training that will teach you how to run effective Facebook ads? Watch Full training here →
- Guest Links: Website | Instagram|
Enjoying the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, or RSS.
- Leave us a review in Apple Podcasts.
*** Some of the links shared here are affiliate links – we only serve as affiliates for products we believe in.