Listen to the Full Episode:
In this week’s episode I had the opportunity to be interviewed by Katona Payne in a great 5 part series. Katona is the owner of Build A Boss, a business strategy and development brand. We had an in depth discussion about my entrepreneurial origin, what it is that I actually do, what drove me towards Facebook advertising and how I originally got started in digital advertising.
We go over the importance of audience targeting and how when I originally started selling clothing during my college days how it was vital to growth and how it led me into understanding digital advertising further.
This episode is for all of my bootstrappers! If you’re trying to build a brand with little capital the name of the game is COST PER ACQUISITION. How much can you get by using as little as possible? I get detailed with Katona and explain what platforms I think are best for new companies seeking growth and how I would recommend using these platforms.
What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- How to find your ideal customers online
- Tips on high ticket coaching
- Strategy for running successful Facebook Ads
- Dive deep into what I actually do
- What drove me toward advertisement
Featured on the Show:
- Follow me on Instagram and twitter – and ask me your most important questions!
- Interested in learning how to grow your online business — learn how to market and monetize your business in less than 6 weeks. Join our Power Your Launch Marketing Accelerator
- Interested in a FREE training that will teach you how to run effective Facebook ads? Watch Full training here →
- Guest Links: Website | Twitter |
Enjoying the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, or RSS.
- Leave us a review in Apple Podcasts.
*** Some of the links shared here are affiliate links – we only serve as affiliates for products we believe in.