Listen to the Full Episode:
Do you have an amazing idea, but having a hard time raising funds?
Meet Jasia Minor!
Jaisa Minor is a venture capital professional specializing in working with underrepresented entrepreneurs and investors. She currently works as the Head of Partnerships at HBCUvc and is a Venture Partner at Noemis Ventures where she focuses on fintech, AI/ML, and marketplaces.
She is also the founder of Prosperity Solutions, a boutique consulting firm with a focus on the development and management of brand, product, and investment strategies. Lastly, she is a proud Senior Advisor for Spero, an award-winning, data-first creative & digital strategy studio.
Prior to this, she managed initial deal evaluation and portfolio management at New Voices Fund, a $100M venture capital fund for women of color entrepreneurs. This portfolio includes trailblazers like The Honey Pot Company, Bitwise Industries and Mielle. She is a Jamaican-American proudly raised in Atlanta on a mission to bring the opportunities of economic inclusion to communities that have been excluded from participating in wealth generated by equity and ownership.
While she loves all of the companies she works with, she is most proud of scaling her family’s business, Juiceheads ATL, to 6-figures and securing their first angel investment. She completed her undergraduate education at Howard University and University of Hawaii at Manoa and is an alumna of the Gates Millennium Scholarship Program and HBCUvc Top 31 Under 31. She speaks regularly on investing and entrepreneurship panels including LinkedIn, Johnson & Johnson, and ESSENCE.
What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- Learn the basics of venture capital
- Tips on how to raise funds for your business
- Steps on how to add value to your company
- How to find the next big idea
- Learning the basics of bootstrapping
- Learn about when it’s best for your business bootstrap vs outsourcing
Featured on the Show: (include links mentioned on the show and guest links)
- Follow me on Instagram and twitter – and ask me your most important questions!
- Interested in learning how to grow your online business — learn how to market and monetize your business in less than 6 weeks. Join our Power Your Launch Marketing Accelerator
- Interested in a FREE training that will teach you how to run effective Facebook ads? Watch Full training here →
- Guest Links: Website | Instagram
Enjoying the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, or RSS.
- Leave us a review in Apple Podcasts.
*** Some of the links shared here are affiliate links – we only serve as affiliates for products we believe in.