Having a good mentor is an invaluable experience. In this week’s Powered Chat, we talk about one of my mentors and the life lessons I learned from her at the very beginning of my entrepreneurial journey.
You’ll learn about one of the most pivotal moments of my life when I wanted to leave corporate and get into entrepreneurship. This transition didn’t happen right away because there was still so much I needed to learn. I’m so excited to bring you the first of many Powered Chats.
What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- Pivotal moment for my success
- Tips on leaving corporate America
- What it means to be a business owner
- The importance of not having yes men
- The importance of building your business the right way
- Why you should always have a business plan
Featured on the Show:
- Follow me on Instagram and twitter – and ask me your most important questions!
- Interested in learning how to grow your online business — learn how to market and monetize your business in less than 6 weeks. Join our Power Your Launch Marketing Accelerator
- Interested in a FREE training that will teach you how to run effective Facebook ads? Watch Full training here →
Enjoying the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, or RSS.
- Leave us a review in Apple Podcasts.
*** Some of the links shared here are affiliate links – we only serve as affiliates for products we believe in.