Listen to the Full Episode:
In this week’s episode, we’re back for part 2 of our discussion about Paid Ads vs Organic Marketing with Maya Elious. We get personal here about burnout and the struggle between managing our personal lives and building an organic audience.
Tune in as we discuss time management when marketing, how we manage to keep up to date with all of today’s social apps and deciding which platforms are worth the effort. Is it best to do everything yourself or when should we just pay for help? We go over all of this and more in our Pt. 2 series of Powered Chat with our guest Maya Elious.
“All of the social platforms are now stopping us from running the same ad so now the emphasis is on constant content creation.” – Abu Fofanah
What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- Time management for successful marketing
- How to stay up to date with new marketing techniques
- Learn about what are the best platforms to grow your business
- Tips on how to run ads for your self
- When you should pay someone else to run ads for you
Featured on the Show:
- Follow me on Instagram and twitter – and ask me your most important questions!
- Interested in learning how to grow your online business — learn how to market and monetize your business in less than 6 weeks. Join our Power Your Launch Marketing Accelerator
- Interested in a FREE training that will teach you how to run effective Facebook ads? Watch Full training here →
- Guest Links: Website | Instagram | Twitter |
- Guest Special: Here’s a special offer to Impact Weekend Accelerator Program