Listen to Full Episode Here:
In this week’s Powered AF episode we got the chance to sit with Terri Lomax, part mom, part globally recognized podcaster, speaker, and brand strategist. Terri is the founder and visionary for the Mocha Girls Pit Stop blog and co-founder of the Cultivating H.E.R. Space Podcast, which now has over 2 million downloads. Her business focus is towards inspiring others to overcome adversity and empowering entrepreneurs to leverage social media and personal branding to grow their audience, impact, and bank accounts.
In this episode we get personal as always and we go through the depths with Terri. She holds nothing back as she tells us about her Philly/San Diego upbringing, college life, moving to Silicon Valley with her family and her various careers that led her to where she is today. Terri has been on the ground floor for many popular digital companies today such as Facebook and Asana. She tells us the steps it took to establish positions and the hardships that came with being new to San Francisco with no connections.
This one is filled with gems and quotable statements from Terri. We touch bases on overcoming imposter syndrome, the importance of doing what you have genuine care for and much more. For any women out there managing motherhood and entrepreneurial goals this is the episode for you!
What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- Getting through grief and loss
- Overcoming adversity
- How to cultivate a healthy environment for success
- How to use your corporate america skills to launch your career
- Why you need resilience to be where you want to go
- How to develop a level of resilience for success
Featured on the Show:
- Follow me on Instagram and twitter – and ask me your most important questions!
- Interested in learning how to grow your online business — learn how to market and monetize your business in less than 6 weeks. Join our Power Your Launch Marketing Accelerator
- Interested in a FREE training that will teach you how to run effective Facebook ads? Watch Full training here →
- Guest Links: Website | Instagram | Twitter |
- Your Guide To The Perfect Pitch: Emails, Wording and Strategies to Book Interviews and Get Paid Speaking Gigs:
Enjoying the Show?