Listen to the Full Episode:
Need to learn how to protect your brand?
Meet Jessica Bull
Jessica is the founding and managing attorney of the business and trademark law firm J Bull Consulting Firm LLC. J Bull Consulting specializes in collaborating with influencers, entrepreneurs, and creatives; to grow, monetize, and protect their business and brand.
Jessica is also the founder of Getting to Gold, the Entrepreneur’s Journey. Getting to Gold’s mission is to create and foster community for small businesses, entrepreneurs, and creatives to connect and grow through “must have”conversations, providing resources, and safe environment for business owners to grow at any stage.
In addition to running two succesful businesses Jessica is an active participant and volunteer within her community. She is passionate about empowering others to take creative control in their business, art, and content. She is a speaker, influencer, entrepreneur, proud Howard University School of Law Alum, and attorney whose experiences have enhanced her understanding of leadership and the power of perseverance.
Jessica believes that you should “Go Confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the Life you’ve Imagined.”- Thoreau
What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- What are people doing wrong when it comes to building a business
- Why is it important to talk to a lawyer before you make any money
- The importance of needing a lawyer for your business
- Tips that any business needs to know to protect themselves
- How rejection is necessary for success
Featured on the Show:
- Follow me on Instagram and twitter – and ask me your most important questions!
- Interested in learning how to grow your online business — learn how to market and monetize your business inks. Join our Power Your Launch Marketing Accelerator
- Interested in a FREE training that will teach you how to run effective Facebook ads? Watch Full training here →
- Guest Links: Website | Instagram |
Enjoying the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, or RSS.
- Leave us a review in Apple Podcasts.
*** Some of the links shared here are affiliate links – we only serve as affiliates for products we believe in.