Listen to the Full Episode:
In this week’s Powered AF “Powered Chat” I decided to jump on an IG Live discussion to go over my upcoming plans for the new year, where my mindstate is currently, and what I see for myself in the future. As a business owner you have to understand that life is full of changes. The things you may have valued in the beginning of your journey may not hold the same weight with where you are now. A major topic that’s come to mind as of lately is vision versus recognition. Is it better to stick to a grand vision and disregard recognition until the mission is accomplished or should you put your work down for a second and step into the spotlight.
We discuss the difference between working towards a greater mission and working solely for recognition, the pros and cons of both and most importantly what I think is the better of the two. As a business owner you’ll be constantly confronted by these two very different paths and it’s up to you to constantly evaluate where you are, who you are and where you want to be.
This episode is for anyone stuck at the crossroads of producing content and building a public image or working hard in silence and strictly focusing on results.
What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- The importance of letting passion fuel your drive
- Tips on building a public image
- How working for recognition can stunt the growth of your business
Featured on the Show:
- Follow me on Instagram and twitter – and ask me your most important questions!
- Interested in learning how to grow your online business — learn how to market and monetize your business inks. Join our Power Your Launch Marketing Accelerator
- Interested in a FREE training that will teach you how to run effective Facebook ads? Watch Full training here →
Enjoying the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, or RSS.
- Leave us a review in Apple Podcasts.
*** Some of the links shared here are affiliate links – we only serve as affiliates for products we believe in.